Voice Command for Windows Mobile is a speaker independent speech recognition and speech output system that enables users to use voice without training to perform many common device functions both hands free and eyes free with the option of doing this through a Bluetooth hands free device. The system allows users to call or lookup any contact in the address book, play and control music by artist, album or genre, query calendar and status information. The system can optionally speak the incoming caller ID information as well as upcoming appointments. Currently, Voice Command is supported for US English, UK English, French and German languages.
You can use Voice Command to perform the following sets of common tasks.
- Making Phone Calls Using Voice Command
- Showing Contacts Using Voice Command
- Reading Appointments Using Voice Command
- Playing Music Using Voice Command
- Starting Programs Using Voice Command
- Querying Phone Status Using Voice Command
- Getting Help Using Voice Command