Post for a friend filling a position:
Talent Acquisition Analyst
Do you have a passion for social networking? Can you see past traditional data collection and reporting tactics? Are you willing to help PepsiCo exceed job seeker expectations and redefine the job seeker experience? If so, you might be just what we’re looking for in a Talent Engagement & Marketing Analyst.
In this global role, you’ll play an integral part on the global talent acquisition team by monitoring, reporting and helping to manage various employee engagement channels including, but not limited to, online forums, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
You’ll need to be social-savvy and possess an understanding of how to use mobile and social technology to help job seekers explore the Possibilities at PepsiCo while remaining focused on measuring both hard and soft Return On Investment.
- Work closely with global teams to develop and execute social media
strategies for recruitment that will enhance the company’s
reputation as an employer of choice.
- Collaborate with internal team members to monitor
key sites, online channels and web-chatter related to PepsiCo to
ensure that critical issues as they pertain to candidate engagement are
addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide volumetric and content analysis of listening post data
while working with external partners and tools such as Radian6
and Buzz Metrics.
- Provide analysis of social media sites and website traffic for key hiring
initiatives including monthly updates, yearly summaries and ad
hoc report requests.
- Provide support for candidate source and hiring activity reports
including both standard and ad hoc for weekly, monthly and yearly
summaries to global teams.
- Work closely with external partners to establish and maintain
a candidate engagement strategy that will continue to exceed the
expectations of job seekers around the world.
- Display a passion for mobile and social technology that is
almost frightening. (yes, scary.)
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the data collected
and distributed and be able to “tell a story” as opposed to just
“deliver a report” Consistently display strong
critical thinking skills to help develop innovative engagement
tactics that are measurable.
- Possess a solid understanding of digital advertising
- Create clear and concise presentations/summaries
related to data insights, outcomes and implications.
- Participate in up to 10% (global and domestic) travel.
- Experience Required
- Experience with web analytics packages such as WebTrends, Google
Analytics, Hitbox, or similar.
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office (specifically MS Excel) – SAS
experience a plus.
- 5-7 years experience in a related analyst or recruiting role.
- 2+ years agency background with interactive and/or direct marketing
Bachelors’ Degree required, preferably in business or marketing; Masters a plus.
This position would have international exposure and the successful candidate will go on some of these trips.
Great Benefits package which includes 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan, Insurance among others with competitive salary for position level.
You can apply to req 2188BR