From: Kyle Dover [mailto:Kyle.Dover@InsightGlobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:19 PM
Subject: Insight Global, Customer Relations Lead Job Opportunity
Hello, my name is Kyle Dover and I am with Insight Global Inc. I just came across your resume and wanted to speak with you about an exciting job opportunity I have available. If you are interested please contact me at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at 408-441-8300. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
The Mission The best game publisher in the world is on a quest to build an amazing new organization that can help us create a customer experience revolution. We’re not interested in those who think of customer service as a means to an end. We want those who are infectiously passionate about creating a genuinely unique and special experience. One that is legendary. Delightful. Amazing.
Sound like fun? Come. Help us create a tribe. Build a swarm.
Here’s the bottom line – do you want to be at the forefront of the digital era in interactive entertainment?
If this sounds like you, you’re someone we want to know better.
The Gig The Worldwide Customer Experience team is looking to find an experienced Customer Relations Lead to manage a team of experts (aka “Heroes”) providing out-of-the-box and head-over-heels personal service, to our most passionate game enthusiasts.
What We Need The Customer Relations Lead will be responsible for:
- Communicating with Executive level team members
- Providing leadership, coaching and feedback to professional level customer relations representatives
- Developing goals, objectives and measurements for area of responsibility
- Ensure consistent monitoring to review quality of calls and emails and provide feedback to improve Customer Relation representative’s performance
- Ensure timely reporting of department’s performance
- In conjunction with management, manage scheduling to provide satisfactory phone coverage to meet customer needs and department objectives
- Developing and driving a “can-do” performance model and atmosphere
- In conjunction with management, identifies and implements process improvements that are related to diffusing escalated customer experiences, reducing executive escalations and increasing the resolution of escalations filed. Provides suggestions for improvement to current processes and systems
- Supporting the Customer Relations Senior Manager to identify process gaps and create suggestions for appropriate resolution.
- Driving challenging resolutions to closure from start to finish
- Managing Special projects as necessary
What You Have The ideal candidate will possess
- Exceptional and professional communication skills; both verbal and written*
- A minimum 3 years of customer service related people management experience*
- Leadership and Teamwork skills managing and leading others to achieve positive business outcomes
- Escalation/Retention experience*
- Ability to identify process gaps and work inter-departmentally to formulate/implement effective resolution
- “Can-Do” and upbeat personality with a passion to encourage the same for team members
- Excellent organization skills
- Critical thinking and process analysis
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- PowerPoint knowledge and presentation skills required
- Proven history of process improvement and sustained high level quality
- Familiar with social networking and latest ways to communicate (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc)
Sr. Professional Recruiter
Insight Global, Inc.
101 Metro Drive, Suite 230
San Jose, CA 95110
(408) 441-8300 (office)
(408) 437-7428 (fax)